Friday, July 30, 2010

Let it roll

Well, I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this blog will be. I'm sure I'll eventually figure something out but until then it will most likely be just random  entries that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. Everyone needs some form of an outlet for things so for the meantime this will be mine. 


I live in an apartment with my roommate and her lovely dog Moose. We have some extremely annoying neighbors above us and a seemingly lovely older couple below us. I've been with my wonderful boyfriend for 4 1/2 years now. He actually lives in Georgia so I visit whenever I can.  I am currently at my mom's house taking care of her after her neck surgery yesterday. That's kind of the reason I started this blog, I was bored. So yea, anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment