Saturday, August 14, 2010

Exhausted

In the past two weeks everything that could go wrong, has. But that's usually the way things roll. So for the next four days before the Fall semester starts back up I'm going to try and de-stress as much as humanly possible. I've wanted to start doing yoga as a method of releasing tension but just haven't had the time to start so yup, I'm going to actually try and learn to do yoga. This should be interesting to say the least. I am by no means coordinated or limber. I'm not even in shape anymore. I'm sure there will be posts about that at a later date because it should be quite humorous. 

On another note, my roommate and I live on the second floor of a three floor apartment building. Since I've lived here I would hear water running upstairs from time to time, nothing out of the ordinary. That is, up until a few months ago. The best way I can describe the noise we hear now is a few hundred elephants playing rugby to rap music. Let's just say it's so loud that our glass coffee tables and windows SHAKE. That's right, shake. And it doesn't even happen at normal hours of the day. Anywhere between 9PM-3AM CT we can hear this game of sorts. There is also a woman that we can hear running around and then screaming in a corner of one of the rooms. We haven't quite decided if she's being attacked or if it's just rough sex/ foreplay. Either way it's ridiculously loud and if she's being attacked, she should really stop coming over or use one of the rape buttons located in every bedroom. Even during the day it's not peaceful. Oh no, that would be too much to ask for in an apartment building. Grant it, this is a college town and most people have never lived in an apartment and don't realize that they walk around that loud but when we can hear where they are at any given point in their apartment, it's pretty crazy loud. I should not be able to outline your living space without ever going into your apartment. But I digress.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment